Thursday, December 1, 2016

Love History Is Important! What Would His Ex Tell Us If She Could Warn Us?



Dating should be like Buying a Car

Think of all of the valuable information we could have if only we were able to speak to HIS ex!
-          If we could “check out the merchandise” before putting down our money (heart).

Though there is a valuable wealth of information in the form of Red Flags, which I have made my mission to educate women on, it may not always be enough.  With a chameleon that can change his colors at will, and appear to become what the lady of his dreams is seeking, info from an ex can be invaluable!

Had my friends and I had info from our own exes, here are some of the tidbits we would have known, before the damage was done:

“He is dangerous”
“He has a violent temper”
“He is so controlling and volatile that I had to take my younger kids and run away to my parents’ house”
“He never showed much motivation with work, I used to wonder how he would pay for the nice lifestyle I knew he loved”
“He is a womanizer who cheats”                                    
“He has a drinking problem”
“He is emotionally abusive; his treated his own mother just terribly”
“He is bi -polar”
“His parents are in control of his finances”
“He is a liar”
“He is cheap”
“He gambles away his salary”
“After the wedding night he wasn’t interested in our intimate life”

Had all of us had the above information prior to making our commitments to our exes, trust me, life would have been much easier!
Although I would not suggest that you reach out to an ex- wife or girlfriend, I am totally cool with using any and all connections you may have to get as much information as possible.  I do believe in dodging a bullet whenever possible.

Buyer  Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment